12 August, 2010

Chapter 1-4

Arkham Asylum
Psychiatric Ward
Patient #1426

Interview #5

"Have you ever killed a man, doc? Have you ever dangled a spirit between this life and the other? Have you ever felt the chains of a man's release in the palm of your hand?! And just let go?!

This is getting very serious..
I mean..
May I..
Umm..
Would you..
Would you mind if I light a cigarette?!

Thanks, doc. Seems like these bad boys are addictive.. Hah!
You know what the irony is? You light up a tobacco tree, and you're wanted for arson and placed in GEN POP .. You light up a cigarette, and they just ask if you got another one to spare, HAHAHAHA...
...
...
Oh sorry, inside joke .. See, if you were Mahhone, you would've got that. Instead, she's dead and I'm stuck here with you..

Uhhhhh..
..
..

Sorry if I seem off today, doc.
I got some news today .. My brother just had a baby boy.
But he didn't care enough about me to visit, himself. His "butler" came in on his free time.

They named him Bruce.............
...................................
..................................."

END OF TAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment