12 August, 2010

Chapter 1-1

Arkham Asylum
Psychiatric Ward
Patient #1426

Interview #3

"..don't gimme that look.
I mean, even preachers sin, DON'T THEY?!
..
..

Good God, doc, relax. You know, you need to power down every once and a while and just .. Chillll!
..Hah!
Lemme tell you another story, but not as bloody as the last one.

1963, I was doin a job with a guy I just met. So there I was, waiting for him in a bar right across the gig location. In the moment of silence when the jukebox was switching discs, the creaks of the door screamed fear! Everyone simply stopped, all they did was look at the door. Suddenly, this guitar riff starts playing on the box, but the guy didn't come in yet. You can see an outline of a man, but the shadows played on his side. And every second or 2, a car would pass by, and the headlights would give you a glimpse of this beast, but not enough to get a clear picture. When he walked, the ground shook. 6' 6" tall, body ripped like a fuckin ape, bald, jaw wider than my fist, sandbags for bicepts, black as hell, mean lookin guy. I mean MEAN .. looking guy! You can scare dogs off steak with a picture of his face!

Mean..

Brrrrrrr... HAH!

So anyway, this fucker starts walking towards me. By now, I'm flickin the safety on my gun. He walks up to me, and I can feel him staring at me. He clears his throat and says 'are you Frank's partner?'..
So I stand up and say 'yes, and you are?!'..
Then out of the blue, the guy throws me a punch! Isn't that just rude?! He didn't even answer my question!
So I get up, look him straight in the eye, and say 'ooooooh boy, let me remind you why you once feared the dark!' ..............................................................."

END OF SIDE A
PLEASE FLIP TAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment