07 January, 2011

Chapter 1-6

Arkham Asylum
Psychiatric Ward
Patient #1426

Interview #2


"........

P: Hello, Dr. Malcom.

D:......

P: I said .. Hello, Dr. Malcom!

D: Hello, Mr. Frost. Its been a week since your 1st interview, do you still stand by what you said?

P: Well, I was a little tipsy on this lounge's finest horse tranquilizers, but I believe that everything I said was from the heart.

D: Well, that's 3 minutes gone, 27 to go..

P: Do I bore you, doctor?

D: Well, as you said earlier, you plead insane to avoid murder charges, and none of the tests on your insanity came back positive, which makes me believe you don't need this interview. And I REFUSE to sit here for 30 minutes questioning a monster like you!
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to refuse check-ups on patients.

P: Ok.. Well, since everyone I've been talking to down there is an ape who cannot keep up with a conversation for more than 10 minutes because he always gets distracted by the thousand spiders crawling up his asshole, I think I'm entitled to 1 sane face every now and then. So, since you don't want to ask questions and can't refuse the unrefusable, how about you shut the fuck up, and I'll do the talking for 30 minutes!
Do we have a deal? Or do you have a problem with the COMPLETELY SANE MONSTER you're stuck with for the rest of his stay?!

D: .......

P: Music to my ears!!

So..

*lights up cigarette*

..Quite the carnival you've got down there!! Best damn freak show in the universe!!

....
....
...."

END OF TAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment